Be prepared! Be ready for the next power outage! a few tips and tricks for operating a generator safe! firstname.lastname@example.orgBe prepared for the next power outage or big event!
Click here to help fund this forum
a few ideas of what to do and what to have on hand!
here are a few helpful links for when things go wrong.
https://radar.weather.gov/ track the storms
https://poweroutage.us/ power outage tracker nation wide usa
https://www.iowarec.org/outages iowa rec coop power
https://www.pge.com/en_US/residential/outages/current-outages/report-view-an-electric-outage/find-or-report-electric-outages.page PG and e outage page
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.