Honda eu1000i forum firstname.lastname@example.org
welcome to the new
honda eu1000i repair service forum!
Click here to help fund this forum
Click here for the groups honda parts pages
A safe place for those with a Honda EU1000i generator to discuss features, tips, and accessories for getting the most out of these units. watch the Honda you tube videos below for setup on the eu series gens
click here for honda eu 1000 2000 2200 setup
click here for honda eu 1000 2000 2200 operation
Owner made and commercially available paralleling kits
Commercially available and owner-assembled auxiliary extended run fuel tanks
Tips for maintenance and service
Grid tie in for backup
How you get the most out of your generator!
we are keeping this an secure G rated safe family site.
below are some quick specs;
- 120V, 1,000 Watt max.; 900 Watt rated output
- Honda GXH50 OHC engine
- 42dB @ 1/4 load; 50dB @ rated load
- 7.1 hrs. run time @ 1/4 load; 3.2 hrs. @ rated load
||Honda Power Equipment
||2 years consumer use / 1 year commercial use
|Engine Displacement (cc)
||Honda GXH50 OHC
||7.1 hrs. at 1/4 load; 3.2 hrs. at rated load
||(2) 15A 125V; (1) 12V DC 8 amp
|Noise Level (dB)
||42 at 1/4 load; 50 at rated load
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)
|Low Oil Shutdown
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
||17 3/4 x 9 2/5 x 15
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.