Merry Christmas to all! and happy holidays as well!

iowagold2020

Merry Christmas to all!
and happy holidays as well!

with the holidays and get togethers in some places... Stay safe out there.
washing hands, distancing, etc.

looking back....
it sure has been a rough 2020 for sure.
storms, outages, c19 just to name a few.

some folks are still not good..
.
glad the group is ok here!

looks like cold and storms with heavy winds for mid west and eastern usa 23,24,25,26th dec.
super cold temps , wind chills etc.
message me if you need help on gen or power issues!
--
kc in Iowa
--

J.J. King <jkingrph@...>

And a Merry Christmas to you Paul.  Stay safe in that winter storm coming.   We should be ok here in E. Texas. Temp was around 70 today , low 50’s tomorrow,  wind is up and temp already dropping.

Jeff

with the holidays and get togethers in some places... Stay safe out there.
washing hands, distancing, etc.

looking back....
it sure has been a rough 2020 for sure.
storms, outages, c19 just to name a few.

some folks are still not good..
.
glad the group is ok here!

looks like cold and storms with heavy winds for mid west and eastern usa 23,24,25,26th dec.
super cold temps , wind chills etc.
message me if you need help on gen or power issues!
--
kc in Iowa
--
thanks Paul in Iowa
group owner https://hondagenerator.groups.io
and see the group site for help pages and manuals at
www.poustusa.com/

Robin Veerman

Hey Brother,
yah '20 has been a tough year for several reasons, and really really rough on some folks. Never-the-less I'm sure that we all have something to be thankful for...  Merry Christmas to you and your's, and all that stop here to chat. Remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season.  Happy New Year to All too. May '21 be much much better for all of us, Dutchy